Ban Krud.....

Ban Krud.....

mandag 24. september 2012

Udon! Going west!

Been some long hot days from Mukdahan trough Amnan Charoen. The resting day did me good,even if i had too many beers with an aussie and some locals...

2 legs of 80 km going fast on flat nice road! Average 20,6 and 21,6! Moving now!

Mostly i see my front wheel and my speedometer,and it is madness. I am cycling trough some nice places,but i am completly in the tunnel.

I am enjoying! I like to move fast. It was part of the plan. But it is not the way to go if you really wanna experience Isaan. I have seen some nice small sleepy riverside villages,and some great nature,but basically i have passed all the highlights racing....

3 days to Korat now,and i will pass 1000 km soon. From Korat there will be the 5 hour trianride into Bkk and then i look forward to cycle the south! Cruise along those beaches on good roads,staying in bungalows on the beach,swim in the ocean!  :-)

Next update from Korat or possibly Bkk.


 

Ingen kommentarer: