Ban Krud.....

Ban Krud.....

mandag 16. juli 2012

Back to life and ready for adventure!

On time i do something other than chilling on the beaches? Yes,i think so. Thats why i have decided to go bicyling 3000 km trough Laos,Cambodia and Thailand. :-)
Plan is to start the trip in Luang Prabang,Laos,and then take it from there. Lots of cyclists do this route,so i will try to make in a different style. I bought a well equipped cyclo-cross and will also buy a light-weight one weel bag-carrying trailer i can connect to the cyclo-cross. So plan is to go quite fast. At least thats my plan. .....

A cyclo-cross is really a race-bicycle wich can have some more solid tyres. Lightweight and fast. SRAM Apex gear and cantilever breaks and XT click-in pedals

The trailer is genius: http://www.extrawheel.com/en/3/bicycle_trailer/   :-)

Planning hard these days and it looks like i can do the whole trip without tent/sleepingbag/matress. Saves me only 3 kilo weight cause my gear is super-lightweight. But according to other cyclists who have been on the same route there are cheap guesthouses to be found along the route. I will probably just bring a lightweight hammock.....  :-)

I hope to start early september from Luang Prabang and i hope i can finish in 6 weeks...

Will keep you updated on my planning and so on.

:-)

Morten

Ingen kommentarer: