Ban Krud.....

Ban Krud.....

fredag 27. juli 2012

Testing testing testing.....

Got my Extrawheel the other day and had my first testride today. 60 km ride,and i must say i was amazed by the easy handling. Rigged it with 2 panniers and had 10 kilo weigth on the testride. Easy going, and i really had to turn and look if it was still hanging on there!  :-)

Bought a pair of Assos FI-13 trousers with real good padding and compression,and have now also found the right seat for the ride. I will use my Spesilalized MTB seat. Hope i wont suffer too much....

Not sure about what shoes to use,but guess i will end up cyckling with my Northwave carbon MTB-shoes.

So now it is just to do as many hours on the bike with the rig as possible to get used to the position with the race-bike riding. All feels good on 60-km rides,so i guess i found the right formula.

The first 1000 km are now more or less planned,but after testing the Extrawheel i am suddently more optimistic about the speed i can do this ride in! I also got a real lightweight tent,sleepingbag and matress! All together less than 2 kilos!

So now it is just to work on my own bodyweight.... I am record high 72 kilos at the moment......

:-)

Ok,more later. 

Ingen kommentarer: