Ban Krud.....

Ban Krud.....

mandag 27. august 2012

Pimp my ride!

Less than a week until i am off!  Done lots of hours on the bike,and really feel ready to climb the mountains between Luangprabang and Vangvieng. First leg is devided in 3 days cycling based on advises and other cyclists experiences. Though i might try to do it in two days if i can make good progress day one. But there are some hills........ One 13 km and one 22 km climb,and the 22 km is at the end of the day.....
Well i feel prepared and will see what happens. Weather can be a probem,actually. Been raining hard and last weeks roads was closed and some villages was evacuated. I see on the forcast there will be hard rain when i plan to start. Well,i will pack my goretex.....


Got my ride pimped by some happy and creative girls today. Lots of flowers,butterflies and also some small tigers are now decorating my bike! Unique art!  :-)

Next report possibly from Bangkok.

:-)

Morten

 

Ingen kommentarer: