Ban Krud.....

Ban Krud.....

torsdag 6. september 2012

Luang Prabang

Arrived tuesday and unpacked and assambled my bike just to find out that i was in trouble already before starting my adventure. Baggage-handlers cant read "fragile"-stickers.....

3 of the teeth on my front gearshifter/crank was bent out of position and my rear brakes was messed up. Went to one of the local bike-rentals and was guided to their mechanic. Great guy who solved the problems in 30 minutes for 2 US dollars!

So i took a testride around town and all is ok now.

A friend from Koh lanta showed up yesterday so i delayed my take-off one day. Had a night on the bars in Luang Prabang last night with some Lao Lao and Beer Lao.  (Lao Lao= rice whiskey)

So today is poolside and relaxing. bags are packed and those hills awaits me tomorrow.....

Next report from Vang Vieng monday,i hope.....


 

Ingen kommentarer: